"Don't let what you can't do stop you from what you can do"
- John Wooden

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

To late for pictures...

I think we have the inside of the coop RIGHT this time... we still have to fill in the gaps around the walls (no carpenters here) and I think I've talk the Hubby into putting salvaged windows (bought from the habitat for humanity store) around the top instead of plywood.  Then comes the fun part.  I'll paint it to match the homestead.  Add a mail box (our old mail box I've kept just for this reason) and a rain boot (an old pair of mine) garden to the front by the front door.  AND of course make a sign for the front door that says....

The Red Roost Inn.

Since it was to late to get nice photos of the coop I thought I'd share a few I took not to long ago.  I was in the shop trying to get a project done and around here... you are never alone...

This is Tucker our male mini horse... wanting to know why I'm in the shop...



This is Little Man our dog... after coming to see me he's decided to sit at the door of the shop and bark *sigh...



Normally you'll have a parade of chickens, kitties, dogs, horses while in the shop... you're never alone!

I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment